Tehran, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba's Minister of Public Health, Roberto Morales Ojeda, is on an official visit to Tehran to fulfil a busy schedule that includes working meetings with his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Qazizadeh Hashem.
In addition to visiting health centers and scientific research, during his stay in Iran, the Cuban minister will review the compliance of the bilateral memorandums of understanding, and explore with the hosts cooperation opportunities.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2040
- online: 226
- total: 4080521